Learn how to build a large Lithium-Ion battery pack for commercialization–one that performs reliably, effectively, and safely.
To build a large lithium-ion battery pack that is appropriate for commercialization, you will want to partner with a qualified manufacturer. Your manufacturer will want detailed answers to a number of questions in order to understand the battery requirements for your application, and ensure the battery pack meets your needs.
We have developed a white paper to help product development engineers and product managers work through these questions.
Topics included in the white paper:
- Key information about the load you are trying to power
- The charging system for your product
- The environment your product will operate in
- Spatial and weight limitations on your product
- Life cycle requirements for your product
Plus, you’ll learn about:
- The attractiveness of a custom solution through a standard battery module building block vs. a custom designed battery.
- Safety regulations that, if ignored, can prove disastrous for your product.
- Important elements in understanding the total cost of ownership.
- The deal-breaker item you should ask for in assessing the safety of your battery manufacturer.
- What you should look for in a battery management system.
- How Beckett can help make the commercialization process simpler, faster and less expensive for your company.
When you finish reading this paper you will understand what it takes to bring a safe Lithium-Ion battery to market. And you’ll be prepared to work with a manufacturer on developing the battery pack.
Ready to learn about building a large Lithium-Ion battery pack for commercialization?
Download the White Paper.
At Beckett Energy Systems, we serve existing industrial markets as well as emerging markets looking to take advantage of advanced battery technologies. We’ve harnessed the best of today’s lithium ion energy storage solutions to meet the energy, power, and storage requirements of our customers.