Providing Electric Power Solutions
Innovative product development teams are looking for longer running times for their vehicles, lighter weight of their power systems, long cycle life to minimize replacement cost and clean energy alternatives.
From light electric vehicles (recreational carts, two and three wheeled bikes/trikes) to heavier duty vehicles (mining equipment, buses, port equipment and cranes) developers are looking to electrically power manual-operation vehicles replace combustion-powered products with cleaner alternatives, and/or replace traditional batteries with higher capacity, lighter weight alternatives.
Whether material handling, surveillance, search and recovery, drones or unmanned aerial vehicles, developers are looking for light weight, high energy battery power.
Beckett Energy Systems makes the lightest, highest energy density 1.1kWh (42.4Ah) lithium-ion batteries on the market today that also meet all the requirements of UN38.3 shipping tests. Furthermore, Beckett can eliminate the time and expense of a customized battery pack for these vehicles through our existing 24Vdc Li ion battery module, stand-alone single module energy system and battery management system / controller:
- Avoid the design and development cost of a custom developed battery pack
- Accelerate your time to market
– Free your development team to work on other key performance areas
- Provide a safe, compliant and standardized product
– Backing of Beckett’s approach to safety in cell selection and design
– Compliant with UN 38.3 shipping tests
- Backing of established parent company, R.W. Beckett (est. 1937)
– Solid balance sheet and financial stability
Read how the Beckett large format lithium-ion module powers a recreational cart.
Tell us about your application and discover how we may help.